- Delivery Timescales
- Northern Ireland Deliveries
- Where do we deliver?
- Delivery Surcharges by Postcode and Item
- How do we deliver and what our service includes
- Express Delivery
- Can we tell you when your goods might be delivered during the day
- Removal of Appliances
- Connection of Appliances
- My delivery had not arrived yet
We will endeavor to deliver goods to you within the lead times that appear within the availability field on the product information page.e.g 5-7 working days (excludes weekends), some larger items may slightly longer. Special order items will have their expected delivery time clearly marked on the product page.
Those products marked 'In Stock'* can normally be delivered to you in approximately 5 working days unless Express Delivery or Weekend Delivery is taken as an option ( this is chargeable). Any product that is either unavailable or discontinued we will notify you via email as soon as we are aware and offer you an alternative product.
Please note delivery of smaller items to the following postcodes will take between 2 and 5 Working Days:
EIRE, GY9, IV21-28, KW1-14, PA20, PA36, PA41-49, PH30-41, PO30+, RD1, TR21-25, IV40-51, IV55-56, PA60-78, RD2-4, HS1-9, KA27-28, KW15-17, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Please be aware before ordering that surcharges apply to all BT postcodes. If you would like more information on delivery surcharges to Northern Ireland, please contact our customer service team at [email protected].BACK TO THE TOP
Our free delivery service is a standard delivery and covers most areas of the mainland UK. Delivery Surcharges apply to the following areas:BACK TO THE TOP
|Outer Hebrides||HS1-9||From £19.99|
Please contact us for delivery charges to the following locations:
If you would like more info on this service or any additional charges, please contact our sales team on 020 8952 5535
|IM1 - 9, 99||CALL|
|JE1 - 4||CALL|
|PO30 - 41||CALL|
|TR21 - 25||CALL|
For delivery charges on TVs, please look at the below information:
Zone 1 - FREE DELIVERY
AL, B, BD, BL, BS, CB, CT, CV, CW, DE, GU, HD, HP, IP, L, LE, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, NG, NN, NR, OL, OX, PR, RG, RH, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, ST, TF, TN, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone 2 - FREE DELIVERY
BR, CR, DA, E, EC, EN, HA, IG, KT, N, NW, RM, SE, SM, SW, TW, UB
Zone 3 - ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF £15
BA, BB, BH, BN, CH, CM, CO, DN, DY, FY, GL, HG, HR, HU, HX, LN, PE, PO, PR, SO, SP, SS,
Zone 4 - ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF £15
CA, CF, DH, DL, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, ML, LA, LD, LL, NE, NP, PL, SA, SR, SY, TA, TQ, TR, TS
Zone 5 - SUBJECT TO REVIEW - Please contact us to discuss additional charge
AB, DD, DG, IV, KA, KW, KY, PA, PH, TD
Offshore - Please contact us to discuss additional charge
BT, HS, PO30+, ZE, GY, JE, IM, KW
Two Working Days notice is required if you wish to change or cancel your delivery once a delivery date has been arranged. You will be charged if insufficient notice is given.BACK TO THE TOP
We use a national courier service for most deliveries of goods under 20kg in weight. For larger items, depending on the number of items in the order and the delivery address we will either deliver with our own facilities, use a national based courier company or your items will be delivered by the manufacturers directly.
Items will be delivered to a ground floor room of your choice providing access is available, unless delivered using our pallet service which will be to your doorstep only. All goods must be checked for damage on arrival of the couriers BEFORE signing for, otherwise we are not liable for any damage and the goods will not be exchanged. Any damage MUST be stated on the delivery note when signing.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Clearance and Re-Packaged items are delivery on a pallet service and therefore will only be delivered to your doorstep. Unfortunately we are unable to remove an old appliance when delivering a clearance or re-packaged item.BACK TO THE TOP
Express Delivery & Weekend Delivery
Our 'Express Delivery' service is a Next Working Day delivery service, but may take 2 working days in some postcodes. This service is chargeable from £6.99 dependent on the weight and stock status of the item ordered. Large items on the 'Express Delivery' service might be fulfilled on a pallet service, this service means that items are delivered to the doorstep or to the garage if access is available and if this is your preference. This service might not be available to the following postcodes: AB, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20+, PH, PO30-41 and ZE and is subject to availability. To qualify for next working day delivery, orders need to be placed by 2:30pm. Orders for express delivery after 2:30pm, or at the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Our 'Weekend Delivery' service is a Nominated Delivery Day service and is chargeable from £14.99 dependant on the weight, stock and postcode. To qualify for 'Weekend Delivery', orders need to be placed by 2:30pm on Friday. Orders placed with the 'Weekend Delivery' service after 2:30pm on Friday, all day Saturday or all day Sunday will be delivered on the following weekend. This service might not be available to the following postcodes: AB, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20+, PH, PO30-41 and ZE and is subject to availability.
We cannot guarantee this service. Musical Images deliveries are made between the hours of 7am and 8pm. If your delivery is carried out by a manufacturer we may be in a position to provide a window of either an AM or PM slot and likewise with some deliveries that are fulfilled by our preferred logistics partner we may be able to offer more flexibility with regards to timings. Please note that our deliveries may over-run due to circumstances out of our control. In some cases traffic may result in your delivery being later than expected.BACK TO THE TOP
Removal of existing appliances must be agreed with Musical Images at the time of ordering and appliances must be disconnected ready for transporting beforehand. This service is only available on certain products to certain postcodes.
Charges for this service apply as follows:
Collection of old appliances - White Goods Only (excluding Refrigeration, please see below for Refrigeration charges) - £19.99
Collection of old appliances - American Side by Side Refrigeration and Cookers over 60cm wide including Range Cookers - £39.99
Collection of Brown Goods and Refrigeration - £24.99
Unfortunately we are unable to remove an old appliance when delivering clearance or re-packaged items.BACK TO THE TOP
Connection of Hotpoint, Cannon, Indesit and Creda Gas or Electric Freestanding cookers can be arranged with Indesit Group - Please call us to arrange this service. This must be agreed at the time of ordering and plumbing, carpentry or electrical work will not be undertaken by the installers. This service is only available on certain products to certain postcodes.
Installation charges are as follows: £70 for gas freestanding cooker installation and £30 for electric freestanding cooker installation.
Musical Images reserve the right to refuse to connect any appliance if at any point they feel to do so would be a safety risk or could lead to damage or misuse of the goods.
In addition, the following services can be arranged:
Installation & Removal Charges - FREESTANDING appliances ONLY - Subject to postcode
Please call us on 01707 80 20 30 for details or to purchase
Removal of Doors - USA Fridge Freezer: £35.98
Wet Connection of Appliance, including USA Fridge Freezers: £29.98 per unit
Disconnection and Wet Connection of Appliance, including USA Fridge Freezers: £59.99 per unit
This service also includes washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwasher, etc.
Brown Goods up to 50" - Removal of packaging and placing item on stand: £59.98 per unit
Brown Goods above 50" and below 65" - Removal of packaging and placing item on stand: £83.98 per unit
Accessories Installation eg. DVD, VCR, etc. only available if delivered with main units as above: additional £19.99 per unit
Green Button Test installation on Brown Goods: £29.99 per unit
Gas Safe engineers are recommended for installation of any Gas appliance. A list of certified gas fitters can be found on the Gas Safe website here: https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/BACK TO THE TOP
If your delivery has not arrived, please do not worry. Our deliveries run between the hours of 7am and 8pm, but on some occasions may be delayed due to traffic, or the number of drops on the delivery run.BACK TO THE TOP
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 14 calendar days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods). This is your UK statutory right. This will apply to your order unless you have purchased Video, DVD, Blu-Ray, Audio, Multimedia or Software where the item has been unsealed or personal care products where for reasons of personal hygiene we are unable to accept returns except where faulty.
- If the order has been processed, but the goods not dispatched, a full refund will be given within seven days.
- If goods have been dispatched and you subsequently cancel your order, under the Distance Selling Regulations you must take reasonable care of the goods. It will be your responsibility to return these goods to The Company at St Albans at your cost (See our Refund & Exchange Policy - Clause 23).
- Any order deemed to be ordered incorrectly will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee if the boxes have been opened, for products unopened a charge of 10% applies. There will also be a charge to return the item to us depending on the product type and method of collection. This does not apply under the terms of DSR.
- If the items are returned without original packaging, accessories or instructions then the costs will be calculated and deducted from the amount refunded. BACK TO THE TOP
- The Company offer a twenty-eight day exchange policy (subject to conditions). As follows:
- Once arranged, appliance collection or connections which are aborted or cancelled will still be charged. No refund will be offered.
- Under the 'Distance Selling Regulations' you have a 14 day cooling off period. The Company will not accept goods returned that are found not to be faulty or because the customer does not require them. This includes all mail order & Internet transactions that fall outside 'The Distance Selling Regulations'. Product cancellations after the 14 day cooling off period and within the 28 day period will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee if the boxe(s) have been opened, for product(s) unopened a charge of 10% applies provided the item is not a "Special Order" item. There will also be a charge to return the item to us depending on the product type and method of collection.
- The Company will within a period of 28 days exchange or refund in full any product that is found to have a confirmed fault or defect. This is subject to the goods not being misused or damaged in anyway. All products must be returned with all components (Instruction booklet, remote control, packaging, leads etc) and in the original packaging. Refunds & Exchanges will not be carried out until the product has been returned in its original packaging with ALL accessories & instructions.
- Thereafter, all confirmed faults would be repaired within the period and terms of the Manufacturers' warranty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All refunds issued will be the same as the tender type, however if this is not possible a cheque refund will be raised via our Head Office.